顶盛体育直播 Craft Council invites and connects the world to experience excellence in 顶盛体育直播 craft.
The 顶盛体育直播 Craft Council acknowledges that the land on which we gather is Treaty 6 territory, the traditional territory of numerous First Nations, including Plains and Woods Cree, Dene, Nakota, Saulteaux, and Anishinaabe, and the homeland of the M茅tis Nation. As we are all Treaty people, acknowledging traditional territory and this relationship is one of many steps we can take to recognize the land鈥檚 history, to pay respects to the Indigenous peoples whose practices and spiritualties continue to develop, grow, and contribute to this land.
- SERVICE: The SCC fosters an environment where excellence in craft is nurtured, recognized and valued
- ENGAGEMENT: The SCC supports 顶盛体育直播 craftspeople to flourish creatively and economically
- DIVERSITY: The SCC actively engages with and builds programing to reflect 顶盛体育直播鈥檚 Indigenous, newcomer and diverse communities.
- COMMUNICATION: The SCC communicates a strong brand that clearly identifies it as the trusted source that invites and connects the world to experience excellence in 顶盛体育直播 craft.
- CAPACITY: The SCC has the organizational capacity to deliver innovative and quality needs-based programming.